GPS White Beadboard Wall Panels are designed to look like authentic beadboard planking. The rounded bead design is deep and spaced 2" apart. Each wall panel is machined at the edges (left and right sides) to hide the joint and give a seamless installation. The wall panels are finished in white and can be used as is or painted to coordinate with color choices.
True White Beadboard hardboard wall panels are constructed with GPS Eco hardboard that is produced without chemical binders and is formaldehyde free. The wood fiber used to form this composite hardboard substrate is FSC (Forestry Stewardship Council) certified. The lumber is harvested and processed through an approved chain of custody that complies with strict conservation standards.
- Ready to install or paint wall panel
- 2" wide deep rounded beadboard design
- Beaded grooves match at the edges of the wall panel for a continuous flow
- Eco-friendly formaldehyde free hardboard substrate
- Install as 4' x 8' wall panel or cut to wainscot height